I must firstly apologise for not having updated the blog of late. Busy doing other things and then had a problem accessing the blog!
Over the last couple of weeks my focus has been on the development, manufacture and testing of my own static grass application device. I had some issues with the electronic circuitry for the 'ON' indicator LED, but with the help of my mates PK and Mr Mackie I was able to sort it out and it tested all ok on the weekend (hooray!). I have decided to withhold a photo at this point in time as I am in the process of writing an article for publication and a photo might preempt someone else in doing something similar. My version is nothing like the German hand grenade design of similar Noch facsimilies! I will however put the How-To article up on this blog in the not to distant future.
I have also been spending some time on Lachlan's Beaver Springs layout so pop on over to it to see what has been happening on that layout.
As for Illavearf, it has been waiting for awhile for my return. That occurred over the weekend when I was able to do some more around the station. The car park, foot paths and additional grassed areas (using my new applicator!) were done. I can now put the footpath fencing in place then move onto something else.
This Week's Review
1 week ago

No comments:
Post a Comment