Sunday, September 4, 2011

Some useful gifts from Fathers' Day

Today I received some nice gifts from the boys for Fathers' Day. A book on Hornby related stuff and a nice OO scale British Telecom Red Phone Booth which I will place near the Kensington Hill station illuminated by a street light.

Earlier in the week was the marriage anniversary. The missus gave me Tim Fisher's latest book on railways around the world. Something to read on the train.

Modelling related was limited this week due to other things getting in the way of an evening. This afternoon I got about an hour in the shed on my layout. I was able to wire in the second DS64 and set the accessory numbers, hopefully, as I have yet to wire the point motors to it!

This week I am on training at work, so the evenings will be spent studying for the exam at the end of the week, so no modelling for me. Saturday is the club's AGM and I have put myself up for nomination as Vice President. I will let you all know how that went next Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment