This week I have been slogging away at getting the terraces done. Last night I had just begun when we lost power due to a storm. Today's weather was just as weird with a storm in the morning, afternoon and night. I took the opportunity during the afternoon storm of putting the foundation onto the terraces. So this week I just have to put the door steps on, glue the chimney pots in, and prepare the windows with masking tape ready for the weekend when I'll spray the lot with matt spray / Dullcote. Then I'll be done!
Nothing done with the Raspberry Pi apart from reading and researching what's been happening in the Pi community of late. Some people have been making good progress with integrating JMRI with various DCC systems, but nothing for NCE yet! I might be the first!
As for the PIC, I'm still researching what's on offer for the programmer and software.
Yesterday the missus gave me a pass out for a short time to get away from the kids as they were driving me mad due to being cooped up inside due to the bad weather. I couldn't get to the shed due to lightning being around. So I took the opportunity while doing some shopping of dropping by the club. I had put a tray of rollingstock in, along with my Cab "just in case!". So I was at the club for a little over an hour in the afternoon and was able to run a BR OO scale train on the club layout.
So this week complete the terraces as mentioned above and maybe, just maybe revisit the Pi and JMRI. I also still have to sort out the wifi problem.
This Week's Review
1 week ago

No comments:
Post a Comment