Since the November update, progress was made on Matt's layout over the three weeks I took off over the Xmas-New Year holidays, between other activities.First we painted everything brown as the undercoat. We then painted the no more gaps mix over the foam a variety of earth tones with the odd fleck of green. The inside of the tunnel was painted black. Lastly we scattered dried dirt and glued it down. This dirt has been in the shed for a number of years so should be well and truly baked through! We stopped at the village boundary as we mulled over a number of options of what to do there. That will be the next update.
As for my own modelling, nada! I have been busy in the pre-season of soccer/football doing 'çlub secretary' stuff getting ready for the 2019 season. Glutton for punishment!! I have since resigned from that position as Matt isn't playing this year and my eldest son Lachlan changed clubs for a higher division. So no point hanging around. Just giving them a hand with registrar duties.
So maybe I'll get some modelling time back finally. Time will tell.
Here are some progress photos of Matt's layout.
This Week's Review
1 week ago










No comments:
Post a Comment