Well the rat problem seems to have sorted itself out as I can't see any evidence of late of them still being in the shed. I will have to vacuum the rat poo up first to make certain that there are no fresh deposits to prove residence or not! Next weekend's job maybe.
On the modelling front, the EL Class electrics re-engineering is progressing slowly this week. I was able to finally make my little LED resistor circuit boards and solder wire extensions to the speaker ready for joining to the brown wires from the decoder. I placed an order for some varying dimensions of fibre optic with Gwyder Valley Models last week so hopefully I will receive them in the mail by the end of this week. Then I can start thinking about how best to light up the front markers. I also took the opportunity of ordering the Columbia Models NOFF 6 pack of wagons from Trainorama last week as a 'birthday present' for myself (any excuse to tell the wife!). The price was to good to pass up at $95 for 6. Not much modelling occurred over the weekend as the missus was sick for 24 hours Saturday arvo to Sunday arvo and I had to do my fatherly duties with the two boys. I am glad to be back at work after doing time in the front line with them! Sunday the 4th will see us on a family outing on one of the Steam Train Sunday trains.
This Week's Review
1 week ago

No comments:
Post a Comment