I left last week's blog with the notion of possibly continuing with the work on the Terrace Houses. That didn't happen. The week was far to busy most evening with a number of different distractions. The whole week just zoomed by without any modelling being done until late this arvo when I briefly got out to the shed, vacuumed the loose scatters from last week's road making and grassing, and scrapped out a footpath between the signal box and the station platform and crossing gates. That was it!
Mr Mackie advised on Friday night that the Eureka Models' NSWGR BCWs (bogie cattle wagons) had arrived and he was expecting these to be delivered by post to his residence sometime this week. So I might have my part of the order by next weekend. So more rollingstock for the future NSWGR layout.
No word from the MERG Kit Locker as to whether my order of CBUS kits has been dispatched yet or not but as this is one member doing it in their spare time, I may have to be patient! My anti-static work mat and wrist band arrived from Voltronics (Oz) on Friday, so I will have a static free work environment to build these kits and other electronic work henceforth.
I won't promise anything for this week ;-)
This Week's Review
1 week ago

No comments:
Post a Comment