Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Zimo decoder has arrived

Since the last post I have been progressing through the Pi build document slower than expected as I have been running into some problems which I think are possibly to do with the latest version of the Raspbian distro but I can't be 100% positive on that just yet. The basic functionality is there. JMRI installs fine. Just a problem with the program that runs the Access Point functionality. Just researching possible causes and corrective actions and trying them out each night when I have some free time. Last night I decided that I wasn't getting to far with answers, so I might go back a distro version and do some comparisons with that one.

The Zimo sound decoder and 'cube' speaker arrived on Monday so now I can progress that little project when I get a chance.

That's it for this week. More Pi to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment