This week I have been busy of an evening with either kid's soccer or sorting out my new PC. So not much time for modelling or mucking around with the Pi. I was able to spray DullCote onto my model S wagon over the weekend. So only thing left now is the display stand. Lachlan is progressing with his model.
Sunday I went over to Mr Mackie's place for a running session and gave his new Pi/JMRI system a workout. all went well with the Pi. Some issues with newer track sections, but all in all OK. A fellow modeller and blogger from Coffs Harbour dropped by for a visit and it was great to meet him. I have added Ian's blog to my list (Muswellbrook and Merriwa Railway). I will also add Shelton's, Darren's and Geoff's blogs, as I have been meaning to do this for ages. I will also remove some blogs that have been idle for ages.
This Week's Review
1 week ago

No comments:
Post a Comment