I also received during the week the much awaited delivery of 2mm tower LEDs from DCC Concepts. The proto-whites will be installed in the NSWGR 44 class when I get a chance to do this (the workbench is getting very crowded!).
I also forgot to mention that about two weeks ago I received the long forgotten package from Auscision which contained a replacement headlight assembly for the CFCLA EL Class. No rush on getting this installed as I am still waiting for the sound decoder to be returned from MRRC ONCE ESU in the US has sorted out the config problem.
As mentioned in Beaver Springs, it was perfect Shed Weather. Unfortunately I didn't get around to putting more grass on the Hill. Hopefully this might be something to do one evening this week. The inability to spend some time on Illavearf was mostly as a result of doing some TV rearrangements. We received a Sony Trinitron TV from the In Laws as they had upgraded to a flat screen LED model. As the Sony was better than our current TV, this was moved downstairs to the study. The TV that was there was going to go to the shed, but was too big to locate anywhere practicable. However the missus agreed to let me take the small TV that the boys had been using as the relocated one in the study would be used by them.
So now I have a TV in the Shed (albeit only on analogue signal. Yet to install a digital decoder). All I need now is a fridge and I will be set as I have a microwave, kettle and sink!
| The new addition with Bathurst on |

No comments:
Post a Comment