As expected the week that was had a hectic schedule in the evenings. As such anything major didn't get done. However one night I had a spare 30 minutes so I was able to slap the small amount of paint I needed to do on the made up signal. Doesn't look to bad! I had intentions of installing this signal to control the engine stabling siding however I ran out of time over the weekend.
From a modelling perspective Saturday afternoon I made up Lachlan's church for his layout. He helped with placing the stained glass stickers over the windows. It was looking pretty bland so as per the picture on the box we decided to paint the roof, spire and steps a gray colour to offset the white of the rest of the church. I was able to put the first coat of paint on the model on Saturday night as I watched the Brisbane Lions get defeated once more! I will attempt to put the second coat of paint on during the week if time permits. There is always next Saturday night once again watching the Lions more than likely get defeated!
The only other thing I did was to place the rest of the service station items (bowsers, fridge, sign, etc) on Lachlan's layout and start some static grassing. Sorry no photos this week.
This Week's Review
1 week ago

No comments:
Post a Comment