![]() |
I placed an order with Scale Rails in the UK for a couple of junction two aspect signals for the KH side of the layout. Hopefully these will arrive before my birthday in early July so that the boys can give me these as their presents to me. I also placed an order for another Digitrax DS64 and MRC 4-output decoder with my mate PK. These purchases should complete the main electricals for the KH side.
Sunday morning it was a tad cold so I stayed inside but took the opportunity to spend some quality time with my sons. For son number 2 (Matthew) I put on Thomas and the Great Discovery. At the same time son number 1 (Lachlan) helped me make one of his kits for his layout. This was the service station. In the afternoon we were out in the shed to do some more work on his layout. Go over to Beaver Springs to have a look at some recent photos.
Unfortunately nothing was done on Illavearf this week. Lets see what this week brings!



No comments:
Post a Comment