Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Diorama's started

I forgot to mention last week that I started helping Lachlan and Matthew with a couple of dioramas. The main aim being for Lachlan to submit his into the Club Modelling Competition. Matthew's is purely just to be doing the same as his big brother ;-)

So I will be mentoring Lachlan and he will do most of the work. I have just done the timber cutting and nailing of the track for him. This way we can enter either of the diorame or President's Choice categories. We continued with these on the weekend just gone.

No work progressed on the terraces unfortunately.

As for the MERG output module issue with the LEDs and the pushbuttons, I think I might need to use latching relays to keep the current to the LEDs if the intention is to use them as route indicators. Further investigation needed.

The Raspberry Pi wifi dongle issue looks like a known issue and the community seems to be on the case to sort it out.

Hopefully this week back to the terraces.

No comments:

Post a Comment