OO scale rollingstock relocated
As the title suggests, nothing done this week. Very busy at work and stuffed by the end of the day so no modelling, MERG or Raspberry Pi stuff done of an evening. The only thing I did get done was late Saturday arvo I moved my OO scale rollingstock into the recently put together and painted OO storage trays cut down by the Club from MDF about a year ago. I only recently put them together and painted them. Unfortunately these trays don't fit into my current storage box due to a higher tray height, but the intention is to only use one or two at a time if transporting somewhere and lash them up via velcro straps or something similar. I now have some freed up space in the storage box and empty HO scale trays to store some of the NSWGR rollingstock currently stored in the cupboard. I can't see much modelling again this week but you never know whay surprises might be in store.
No comments:
Post a Comment