Monday, January 18, 2010

Cataloging done

This week I spent some time cataloging the magazine collection as it was getting rather untidy, and with the much appreciated donation by Mr Mackie of a large number of older editions of AMRM, I needed to get some order into the collection.

I also was able late Saturday afternoon to start the undercoating of two of the five stock drawers. I will finish these two off sometime this week so that I can put the foam liners in prior to adding the stock that I have recently purchased, etc so that I can finally make some room on the craft table to get on with some of the Illavearf and container modelling that I want to get stuck into.

Just this morning Craig donated a few more AMRM's for the magazine collection. Lucky I bought a few more plastic storage boxes on the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment