I don't usually make New Year resolutions, but for 2010 I think I have decided to set one that hopefully I will be able to achieve. Namely, to spend more time on Illavearf as it was neglected a tad in '09 as a result of time spent on other modelling projects (decoders mostly!) So first thing on the To Do list will be to construct the platform and station building for Kensington Hill.
Unfortunately I have not been as productive as my good friend Mr Mackie as family commitments and a devious underground water leak has prevented me from spending time in the shed or at the craft table. I did get one thing in last Thursday when the missus and kids were at a playgroup function, I was able to put together five drawers for keeping the new rollingstock safe. I now just have to find the time to paint the things!
I got another step closer in running my new CQBY container wagons when I took off the outer plastic wrapping of the box, but the wagons are still firmly in the box. All in good time!
This Week's Review
1 week ago

No comments:
Post a Comment