My devious water leak previously mentioned curtailed my mid-week visit to the Club this week whilst on holidays as I was busy waiting on plumbers, digging trenches, waiting for plumbers (again!), and finally getting a whole new water main line laid. Not what I had planned at the start of my holidays. NOT HAPPY JAN! I did get to the Club for the monthly meeting on Saturday but go no closer to getting my CFCLA CQBY wagons out of their packaging and running behind EL51! One day!!! Mr Mackie showed some of us the finer points of using dirt on a layout for scenicing purposes. One member, Bob, suggested the dirt from ant mounds. What a great idea as the little fellas do a fine job of breaking down soil. Now I just have to wait for the next bout of steady rain for the little mounds to appear in the backyard!
Well the holidays are now over for me for two weeks. I have another week off in the last week of January to hopefully a mid-week visit to the Club on Wednesday of that week.
Now to plan out some work on the Kensington Hill side of Illavearf. Also the researching continues on what to model for the NSW/Australian fleet?
This Week's Review
1 week ago

No comments:
Post a Comment