The week was sans modelling. Busy with other stuff. I called Austral on Friday arvo for the weekly check on the SB3a's arrival and was pleasantly surprised when Ray said it had arrived but the USB card was still on back order. Hoorah!
So when planning Saturday's activities I was able to splice in a trip to the southside to pick up the SB3a. I will have to sort the USB out when it arrives.
Sunday was also very busy but I was able to get to the shed just after 4pm to connect up the SB3a. No problems, strange that the Cab number initially shown on power up was '09' when it only allows 02 to 05?? I changed it to '05' as '03' is reserved for the mini-panel, and I have reserved the USB to use '02'. This leaves '04' spare.
Lachlan wanted to do some more work on his layout so we decided where the shop was going and I showed him how to scrape the grass flock away ready for positioning. I will have to paint the pavement gray sometime this week.
Matthew was running Toby on Lachlan's layout while we were busy with the above.
Unfortunately I missed the Ipswich model train show at The Workshops this weekend.
Hopefully some opportunities this week at night to do some work.
This Week's Review
1 week ago

No comments:
Post a Comment