Monday, October 10, 2011

Some new photos and what happened this week

This week was fairly void of modelling on Illavearf. Saturday morning I was told to look after the boys as I wasn't going to be around in the arvo. So off to Hobbyrama we went. It was a quick visit but Matthew enjoyed it. He could name all the Thomas engines in the display case. As he has a fixation for Toby (for whatever reason) I decided to buy the one in the display case as his engine to run on the layouts. After the Club Monthly Meeting on Saturday, I raced home as the youngest was missing Dad and was inconsolable by his Mum. I spent some time with both boys, firstly running Toby around for Matthew on Lachlan's layout with a borrowed Annie in tow. Then I was also able to put the fence up around the church on Beaver Springs. Go on over to that blog to see some photos.

Sunday was busy with some Spring Cleaning about the house, namely carpet shampooing which is always a fun thing in my books! So no free time to do anything on Illavearf. I was able though last night to take some photos of the recent work (red phone booth, street light, and path fencing), so here they be. Excuse the mess I haven't had a chance to clean up.



No comments:

Post a Comment