Monday, December 7, 2009

Article on 42207 conversion written

Last week I completed the fine tuning of 42207 (see photo) and took it for a spin around Illavearf. I also completed the article in draft. Just have to read it with a fresh set of eyes. I will then give it to PK for a RMCQ Semaphore article. Once I have had feedback from AMRM on the first article (Class 44) I will then make a decision on whether to submit this one for AMRM's consideration as a follow on article. As for weathering 4464 for the club competition, I got as far as saying to the missus I am going to the shed for an hour. It was at this point that she said she had to go to the shops to get a few things, should only be ten minutes. Famous last words! Half an hour later she had retuned but by then I was feeding the baby. My hour dwindled to less than fifteen minutes before I had to get ready to take my eldest son to a birthday party. So in the end didn't get anywhere near it! Hopefully tonight I will do a trial run of the DCC Concepts weathering powders on some old stock before committing them to the real model by the end of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment